Showing all 10 results
Pumpkin Seeds₹85.00 – ₹640.00Select optionsSummary Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, iron, zinc, magnesium and many other nutrients.
1. Full of Valuable Nutrients
- Fiber: 1.7 grams.
- Carbs: 5 grams.
- Protein: 7 grams.
- Fat: 13 grams (6 of which are omega-6s)
- Vitamin K: 18% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 33% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 42% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 37% of the RDI
Chia Seeds₹95.00 – ₹680.00Select options1. Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
- They also contain a decent amount of zinc,
Hemp Toasted Seeds₹349.00 – ₹1,399.00Select options
Toasted Hemp Seeds are lightly salted with natural Himalayan pink salt. These carefully toasted hemp seeds with the shell are a crunchy treat! Even more the shells are a great source of fibre and protein, providing all nine essential amino acids. Toasted hemp seeds bring out their natural mild, nutty flavour, making them a nutrient-rich substitute for people with nut allergies. In every 30 grams of seeds, or about 3 tablespoons, there are 8g of protein and 9g of fibre. In addition, they are a great source of magnesium, manganese, thiamin (vitamin B1), phosphorus, vitamin E, iron, zinc, copper & riboflavin.
The 9 essential amino acids are: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
Indus Hemp takes only the freshest, highest quality of Hemp seeds from field to shelf.