₹110.00 – ₹220.00
The main nutrients in 1 cup (100 grams) of raw, unsweetened cranberries are (1Trusted Source):
- Calories: 46
- Water: 87%
- Protein: 0.4 grams
- Carbs: 12.2 grams
- Sugar: 4 grams
- Fiber: 4.6 grams
- Fat: 0.1 grams
Many people consider cranberries to be a superfood due to their high nutrient and antioxidant content. In fact, research has linked the nutrients in cranberries to a lower risk of urinary tract infection (UTI), the prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, and decreased blood pressure.
8 WAYS CRANBERRY BENEFITS YOUR BODY
1. CRANBERRY EXTRACT CAN HELP PREVENT URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS (UTI).
2. IT PROVIDES POTENT ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT.
3. CRANBERRY EXTRACT SUPPORTS HEART AND CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH.
4. IT MAY HELP REDUCE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS.
5. CRANBERRY MAY HELP FIGHT CANCER.
6. IT MAY BENEFIT ORAL HEALTH.
7. CRANBERRY MAY PROTECT AGAINST STOMACH ULCERS.
8. CRANBERRY SUPPLEMENTS HELP BOOST IMMUNITY.
Vitamins and Minerals
Cranberries are a rich source of several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C.
- Vitamin C. Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is one of the predominant antioxidants in cranberries. It is essential for the maintenance of your skin, muscles, and bone.
- Manganese. Found in most foods, manganese is essential for growth, metabolism, and your body’s antioxidant system.
- Vitamin E. A class of essential fat-soluble antioxidants.
- Vitamin K1. Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K1 is essential for blood clotting.
- Copper. A trace element, often low in the Western diet. Inadequate copper intake may have adverse effects on heart health (4Trusted Source).
There are no reviews yet.